Monday, October 5, 2009

Bye bye Omena

After traveling all the way to Omena, I got to spend their just one day and two nights. Can you believe it? Well, I enjoyed my stay up there. The weather was very good. The scenery was picturesque. I also could do some work there. But traveling back was quite tiring, I don't know why. In fact we took much less time to travel back than we took to get there.
I would have stayed there at least one more day if I did not have an appointment with Tom, my counselor this evening. And after reaching here when I opened my university post box, he has canceled the appointment because of some death in his family. I am quite depressed. If only I had checked the mail while in Omena, I would still be taking a good walk on the woods there. Well, you can't have everything.
Now, back to work. It is not such a good idea. But I am tired. Let's see what we can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment