Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wow Omena!

Reached this beautiful in Michigun last night. We had to drive the whole day, starting at 9 in the morning and reaching here at 7 in the evening. Well, we didn't actually take 10 hours, since we are a time zone behind Chicago. We lost an hour, but we will gain when we will go back.
It was a long drive, and we missed the way because we had to take a detour. We must have lost more than an hour like that. Anyway, the trip was fun with Andrew, Cristian and Francis. Last night we didn't have much to do. Had dinner and then I worked a little on the paper for Diane. Then went to bed.
This Sunday morning, we had a nice mass. I was the presider and it was in a chapel completely made of wood. It was very cold, but the scholastics were very helpful. I really enjoyed celebrating it. After the mass we I went around the campus and to the lake with Andrew, Carlose and Cristian. Took lot of pictures. This place is really beautiful. I should post some of the pictures on Facebook. May be later.
I will go back tomorrow morning as I have an appointment with Tom, my counselor in the evening. Otherwise this would have been a nice place to spend a couple of days more. I can get some work done too. This room is better than my room in Chicago. I should not fail to come here for the next holidays too. The only problem is that it is pretty cold. But inside the house it is warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment